Login/Logout Redirect Not Working

12 years 2 months ago #193751 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
Please ensure you're using CB Connect 2.1.0; believe fixed that already as was the below bug.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3292

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193846 by aquadir
Replied by aquadir on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
I do have CB Connect 2.1.0 installed.
What I've noticed is that the "View Google Profile" link appears for only the following types of users who have logged onto the site:
1. Users who have a Facebook account. It does not appear for other users.
2. If the user has a Twitter account, that link shows up and works.
3. However, if a user has a Facebook account, a Facebook Profile link does not show up - a View Google Profile Link does and it takes you nowhere.

Is this a bug?

Please see attached snapshot.

I am using Joomla 1.5.23/CB 1.8/ CB Connect 1.2.0

Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #193862 by krileon

What I've noticed is that the "View Google Profile" link appears for only the following types of users who have logged onto the site:

It only shows for users that have connected their Google account (the fc_userid field will be populated).

I don't know what more to tell you. Friend Connect is removed, entirely, from next release so there's nothing for me to advise or fix currently. Suppose you can edit the users who connected with friend connect and remove empty their fc_userid fields from backend.

CB Menu links aren't available for every connect type. The reason that one is there is because it's a Javascript powered pop-up. Facebook has no such thing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #193872 by aquadir
Replied by aquadir on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
When is the next release of CB Connect coming out?

12 years 2 months ago #193877 by krileon
Early next week. I've only 2 tasks left before release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbconnect/issues

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 2 months ago #193899 by richiesmall2
Replied by richiesmall2 on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
well i was going to come on here and see if you guys already knew about google connect shutdown but that's already taken care of just please keep j1.5 in mind for the next release :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn