[SOLVED] CB Connect 5.22 works but 6.0.2 won't

9 years 5 months ago #254194 by sydneymtb
Replied by sydneymtb on topic CB Connect 5.22 works but 6.0.2 won't
Php 5.5 on IIS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #254195 by sydneymtb
ydneymtb.asn.au 302 0 0 822 2939 2396
2014-12-05 21:35:33 SYDNEYMTBRIDERS GET /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/endpoint.php hauth.start=Facebook&hauth.time=1417815333&X-ARR-LOG-ID=c50266de-7c68-43c7-bda5-d188bc7432bc 80 - 59.167.161.31 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+6.3;+Win64;+x64;+Trident/7.0;+Touch;+rv:11.0)+like+Gecko __atuvc=1%7C46%2C1%7C47%2C2%7C48;+cbtabsinstallfrom=cbtabnavinstallfrom1;+cbtabseditpane=cbtabnaveditpane1;+cbtabsconnect=cbtabnavconnect3;+cbtabsfacebook=cbtabnavfacebook4;+cbtabstwitter=cbtabnavtwitter8;+cbtabslinkedin=cbtabnavlinkedin12;+cbtabswindowslive=cbtabnavwindowslive16;+cbtabsgoogle=cbtabnavgoogle20;+cbtabsinstagram=cbtabnavinstagram24;+cbtabsfoursquare=cbtabnavfoursquare28;+cbtabsgithub=cbtabnavgithub32;+cbtabsvkontakte=cbtabnavvkontakte36;+cbtabssteam=cbtabnavsteam40;+cbtabstumblr=cbtabnavtumblr44;+cbtabscbconnectConfig=cbtabnavcbconnectTwitter;+cbtabscbconnectFacebookTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectFacebookLogin;+cbtabscbconnectFacebookRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectFacebookRegistrationGeneral;+cbtabscbconnectTwitterTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectTwitterMenu;+cbtabscbconnectTwitterRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectTwitterRegistrationGeneral;+cbtabscbconnectLinkedInTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectLinkedInApplication;+cbtabscbconnectLinkedInRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectLinkedInRegistrationGeneral;+cbtabscbconnectWindowsLiveTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectWindowsLiveApplication;+cbtabscbconnectWindowsLiveRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectWindowsLiveRegistrationGeneral;+cbtabscbconnectGoogleTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectGoogleApplication;+cbtabscbconnectGoogleRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectGoogleRegistrationGeneral;+cbtabscbconnectInstagramTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectInstagramApplication;+cbtabscbconnectInstagramRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectInstagramRegistrationGeneral;+cbtabscbconnectFoursquareTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectFoursquareApplication;+cbtabscbconnectFoursquareRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectFoursquareRegistrationGeneral;+cbtabscbconnectGitHubTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectGitHubApplication;+cbtabscbconnectGitHubRegistrationTabs=cbtabnavcbconnectGitHubRegistrationGeneral;+df931fcb7dc22bcf98c1839b29021172=lvmcbki9puf85ipb29f8709a65;+ARRAffinity=d88bc3b0554b7b177fb0f3343aeeba251f86fa69514083f5779f3dc3255444d7;+2b8f353231dbaeb2395d3e82a0c22f9f=sgjin15n8do89vqlgnmt3p1lc1 http://sydneymtb.asn.au/ sydneymtb.asn.au 200 0 0 382 2923 156

9 years 5 months ago #254371 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect 5.22 works but 6.0.2 won't
That URL is supposed to be a blank page. It should immediately redirect. You need to review your server error log. That looks like your server access log. The endpoint script should route to the below internal Joomla URL.

sydneymtb.asn.au/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&action=endpoint&hauth.start=Facebook&hauth.time=1417814455

You'll notice that it seams to not be reachable. This could mean you've some sort of redirect installed on your Joomla that's intercepting it. The redirect could be from Joomlas redirect component or maybe an htaccess URL rewrite. If you're using a 3rd party SEF extension try disabling it and see if that resolves your issue. If not then try disabling SEF entirely to see if that helps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #254409 by sydneymtb
Thanks krileon,

The rewrite is the default Joomla rewrite. I have SEO turned on. This is the exact same configuration as 5.22, why would 6.0.2 break with what 5.22 worked with??

FYI at the moment I have 5.22 installed as it works.

9 years 5 months ago #254460 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect 5.22 works but 6.0.2 won't
So disabling SEO allows it to work? Did you perform any of the debug tests or check any of the configuration as instructed above? I can't tell you why it doesn't work by guessing; you need to perform the debugging as instructed so we can find out why it's not working. I am unable to check the endpoint URL if you don't have CB Connect 6.x installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #254492 by sydneymtb
no level of debug output shows anything other than a blank page when trying to log in with 6.0.2.
The rewrite rules are default joomla rules.

I will have a go at disabling SEO but that is not a solution.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn