[SOLVED] CB Connections menu icon

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258369 by kinwolf
[SOLVED] CB Connections menu icon was created by kinwolf
Hi,

Quick question, CB 2.05 : how can we change the Heart icon in the Connections menu for "Request connection"?

With the Heart icon that is currently present, it looks like a love affair request more than anything else and we'd like to change it... :-P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258383 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connections menu icon
It's a fontawesome icon. Only way to change it is to override it with a new one or remove its content style. The below CSS will replace it for example.

.cb_template .cbMenuUE_ADDCONNECTIONREQUEST .fa:before {
	content: "\f0c1";
}

.cb_template .cbMenuUE_REMOVECONNECTION .fa:before {
	content: "\f00d";
}

See the below for various fontawesome icons. You'll need to inspect them in your browser source for their content codes.

fontawesome.io/icons/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #258392 by kinwolf
Replied by kinwolf on topic CB Connections menu icon
Got it. I had to look at the youtube tutorial to know about the Template Override procedure(kinda twisted to say the least... putting override.css in the default Template folder didn't work, I really had to install the exemple plugin.) but it works now, I was able to change the icon. thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn