CB variables

14 years 8 months ago #108048 by lotfi_universal
CB variables was created by lotfi_universal
hello,

I developed a chat component for joomla! using the tool AjaxIM instant messaging, integration for joomla works perfectly with the help of two plugins (plugin system and user) UIajaxIM: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communication/chat/9075

the first plugin when installing it is the copy of the information contained in the table in jos__user another table named ajaxim_users .. the second runs for the integration of data and update the table ajaxim_users when saving a new user in front end, in backend, when blocking user.....

joomla there with no problems!

my problem is with community builder, registered with the builder community are not recognized by the tool chat ..!

my question is there any developer documentation, or I can find how to retrieve variables from a url at the registration procedure, blocking activation ....
thank you for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108057 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB variables
Easily doable with triggers, please review the tutorials in my signature on how to use triggers.

Specifically onAfterUserRegistration (frontend) and onAfterNewUser (backend).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds