Paid Project: Export Current Subscriptions

14 years 2 weeks ago #129671 by akasharkbow
Paid Project: Export Current Subscriptions was created by akasharkbow
I have a client who sells several subscriptions via CBSUBS.

I need somebody to help me with coding the sql to run an export of the current subscriptions on the site so they can turn the data into mailing labels, etc.

This is a paid project request and I can provide as much information as you require on the project.

Thanks so much for your help.

David J.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #130375 by bsolberg
Replied by bsolberg on topic Re:Paid Project: Export Current Subscriptions
I've been looking for the feature for some time. Please keep me posted on the progress. I am willing to contribute to the project cost. We store both personal and professional address information so added a preferred contact field that would have to be referenced to print the proper address.

BS

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock

14 years 1 week ago #130445 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Paid Project: Export Current Subscriptions
Writing a query to export users is rather easy task; what exactly are you needing? The following basic query will return the following.

ID : User ID : Username : Name : Email : Subscription : Subscribed : Renewed : Expires

[code:1]
SELECT a.`id` AS 'ID'
, c.`id` AS 'User ID'
, c.`username` AS 'Username'
, c.`name` AS 'Name'
, c.`email` AS 'E-mail'
, b.`name` AS 'Subscription'
, a.`subscription_date` AS 'Subscribed'
, a.`last_renewed_date` AS 'Renewed'
, a.`expiry_date` AS 'Expires'
FROM `jos_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS a
LEFT JOIN `jos_cbsubs_plans` AS b
ON b.id = a.plan_id
LEFT JOIN `jos_users` AS c
ON c.id = a.user_id
LEFT JOIN `jos_comprofiler` AS d
ON d.id = c.id
WHERE `status` = 'A'
[/code:1]

Just execute on your database via MYSQL or format for a extension and it'll pull what data you need for active subscriptions. I've also joined the CB table using its index so you can add fields to the select. Such as the following.

[code:1]
, d.`cb_address` AS 'Address'
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn