Antispam Honepot in login form leads to "invalid captcha code"

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #315192 by Andromeda57
Hello guys,

we activated the antispam plugin and have choosen honeypot for login form. Every time we try to login we get error message "invalid captcha code".

When we deactivate antispam for login, it works without problems...

What can we do?

Update: When the message appears it works after clearing the joomla cache for some short time. Then it appears again...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #315194 by krileon
Do not enable caching for login modules. It will result in security features being cached which are going to fail since they don't allow duplicate calls. Within your CB Login module under Advanced Options "Caching" should be set to "No Caching". Joomla shouldn't cache it if that's the case, but if you're using 3rd party caching or potentially full page caching that maybe a problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315195 by Andromeda57
Hello,

thanks for your message. We do not use caching in the module.

We will try if jch has something to do with it...

4 years 4 months ago #315197 by krileon
JCH Optimizer has an HTML caching feature that I do not recommend you use. Use it to optimize CSS/JS headers and for its lazy loading of images. Below are the recommended settings we're using.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/234211-optimize-speed-cb-and-groupjive#283861

If you really need to use its HTML optimization features you'll need to add an exclude for the CB Login Module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn