[SOLVED] [#5997] Content conditions for CBsubs

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #282100 by abarron
I am excited for the conditional content output in the latest version of CBsubs. Is there a any other parameters that can be used besides status and since? I am trying to serve content based on subscriptions that are still active but about to expire. I thought I could base it on people who have renewed in the last 7 weeks which should fit our criteria but the both outputs show up for someone who has not recently renewed. I'm assuming that means that the since statement is not based on last renewal but on initial subscription date. Is there any way to output based on expiry_date or last_renewed_date? I tried but couldn't get it to work.

[cbsubs:if plan="2" status="A" since <= "7 week"]
This content only shows if you have subscribed in the last 8 weeks (click here to register for the conference)
[/cbsubs:if]

[cbsubs:if plan="2" status="A" since >= "7 week"]
This content only shows if you have subscribed longer than 8 weeks ago (you need to renew in order to register for conference)
[/cbsubs:if]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282289 by abarron
Replied by abarron on topic Content conditions for CBsubs
Nobody's got anything for me here??

7 years 10 months ago #282291 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Content conditions for CBsubs
The since condition only works against the subscription date. Will review adding an additional parameter to specify what date it conditions off of (e.g. date="renewal", date="expiry", etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #282292 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Content conditions for CBsubs
Moved thread to CBSubs GPL forum area for quicker replies next time, as this is a CBSubs GPL 4.1 feature (and CBSubs non-GPL is not supported anymore).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 10 months ago #282293 by abarron
Replied by abarron on topic Content conditions for CBsubs
Thanks for the reply! Is there another way to accomplish this?

I am trying to show specific content to members who have already registered (click here for our conference information) and something else to others who have yet to renew but still have a valid membership (you need to renew in order to get conference information)

ie. can I change everyone who has renewed to a specific user group and then set a rule for anyone who renews to automatically be registered to that new user group?

Thanks for your input.

7 years 10 months ago #282469 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Content conditions for CBsubs
Last night's CBSubs GPL nightly release (now in Downloads) implements this new cbsubs:if attribute as described in the "i" info-description (and suggested by Kyle above and implemented by him too). :-)

Marking thread as solved :-)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn