[SOLVED] CBSubs 4.1.0

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #284118 by wjgadmin
[SOLVED] CBSubs 4.1.0 was created by wjgadmin
could you please provide the upgrade process for CBSubs 4.1.0 (currently on 4.0.2). i see the file structure is different in the package & i do not want to install all of the plugins as they are not needed. i couldn't find this information as the manual being provided is for 4.0.0 on your site.
thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #284122 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSubs 4.1.0

wbusbytrader wrote: could you please provide the upgrade process for CBSubs 4.1.0 (currently on 4.0.2). i see the file structure is different in the package & i do not want to install all of the plugins as they are not needed. i couldn't find this information as the manual being provided is for 4.0.0 on your site.
thank you in advance.

Just follow the same process as the manual.
Basically just install latest CBSubs release elements you already have installed.

7 years 8 months ago #284123 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic CBSubs 4.1.0
thank you for the reply. the reason i ask is because there are many files that were no in previous packages. for example:
admin.packageinstaller.php
cbpackageinstaller
cbpackageinstaller
cbpackageinstaller.php
index
& so on.......
also in the extensions folder there are many other folders for example:
components
languages
libraries
modules
overrides
& so on.......

this is very confusing. meaning why are all of these additional files in the package if they are not needed? to be clear are you saying that i should extract the contents from the package & only install the cb_plugins/each plugin that i currently have installed?
i just want to be very clear & make sure i do not miss any files that could cause an issue on our server or cause the functionality of CBSubs not to work.
thank you

7 years 8 months ago #284152 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs 4.1.0
Why are you looking at the unzipped package? Do not unzip it. Do not copy files over directly. Download from our downloads page below then install through either Joomla or CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Our downloads page lets you build a custom package so you can select specifically the CBSubs plugins you want below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-paid-subscriptions

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 8 months ago #284154 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic CBSubs 4.1.0
i see.... that was the issue, i didn't realize you could custom build from that page. i simply downloaded the cbsubs which contained all plugins. this resolved it, thank you.
if you would please kindly look for an email (contact us option) from me. thank you!

7 years 8 months ago #284177 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs 4.1.0
Our Contact Us form is not for support. Use the forums for support (it is our only official means of support). All emails regarding support will be ignored. I don't even receive those emails as they're meant for billing issues. Private information can be sent using private messages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds