CB Subs Nightly Build

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #289801 by neveryonas
CB Subs Nightly Build was created by neveryonas
Hi,

Where do I find the nightly builds for CB Subs?

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #289831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Nightly Build
All downloads are found on our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Latest builds are always pre-selected so find what you're wanting then click its download button. You can filter to just CBSubs as well using the filters on the right.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-paid-subscriptions

There's also a preset package with all of CBSubs plugins bundled as a single install.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/presets

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290359 by neveryonas
Replied by neveryonas on topic CB Subs Nightly Build
I attempted to upgrade Joomla, CB and CB Plugins, checking after each one to ensure things were working properly. It appeared that they were, but I realized after that I was unable to edit modules after upgrading. It would just go to a blank page with a drop down listing at the top of all the modules and I was unable to edit. After much troubleshooting, I was unable to determine what the issue was, so I rolled back the updates.
Can you recommend what order I should do the upgrades?
Previously I had done the following:
I upgraded CB 2.0.14 to 2.1.1
I upgraded CB Subs 4.1.0+build.2016.12.31.01.55.11.346b4ced7 . to the latest nightly build
I upgraded Joomla 3.3.3 to Joomla 3.6.5

7 years 3 months ago #290399 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Nightly Build
Don't see how CB or CBSubs could break module editing. Update Joomla then see if you can edit modules still. If so then update CB then CBSubs. If broken after updating Joomla see if it's all modules or just specific ones.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds