[SOLVED] No Menu and Show buttons not working

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321456 by wjgadmin
Hi all,
We've just updated to the latest CB. By doing so, it removed the CBSubs joomla drop down menu. I realize this has been covered a lot, however I've tried all steps you've laid out on your forum & our settings seem accurate (both cb & plugins = show, compact = no).

No matter what we do, the menu will not reappear.

Second item, the Show button for displaying the passwords on registration or edit profile, do nothing, they will not show the password and they have no functionality. Could you please guide me on the above 2 items? thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321468 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No Menu and Show buttons not working
You need to update CB and CBSubs since CBSubs is responsible for its own menu now instead of it being hardcoded into core CB. We've made note of this in our newsletter. See below topic regarding this.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/243176-cbsubs-admin-menu#321418

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321472 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic No Menu and Show buttons not working
Yes, thank you. I had realized this when I saw another release come available in our back end, ironically only hours after posting this ticket :)

Unfortunately, that did not solve the "Show" button. Please check your PM and I will send you a link to see the button for yourself. I hope we can get it resolved, thank you again!

3 years 4 months ago #321476 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No Menu and Show buttons not working
The password show buttons don't work because you've a fatal JS error on your page. Specifically the below.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'propHooks' of undefined

Updating CB should've had nothing to do with this though. You appear to have turned off CBs jQuery and the jQuery your site is loading is the slim release, which is missing animation functions. Turn CBs jQuery back on under Integrations tab of CB > Configuration then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321478 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic No Menu and Show buttons not working
Thank you kindly for looking into it further. I actually found that the CB JQuery was enabled, however by disabling the “System JQuery”, it seemed to fix the issue. Hopefully this will not negatively impact anything else, for now it’s functioning properly:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn