CBSubs Admin menu

3 years 5 months ago #321410 by boyjahq
CBSubs Admin menu was created by boyjahq
I notice that with today's update of Community Builder that the Plugin Management/CBSubs sub menu in Admin has disappeared. Is there some way that we can add a CBSubs menu to the Admin menu bar? Or maybe a link to CBSubs in the Admin cpanel?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #321418 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Admin menu
Update both CB and CBSubs. CBSubs was the last plugin that had hardcoded menus in core CB. It's now using the plugin trigger that all plugins use. If you still don't see its menu after updating then see the below topic as you've turned Plugin Menus off (it is default on).

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239782-lost-gallery-privacy-auto-actions-group-jive-activity-profile-book?start=6#307414

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boyjahq

3 years 5 months ago #321436 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic CBSubs Admin menu
After changing the settings you recommended and clearing browser cache and quitting my browser, the CBSubs menu is now back. Thank you!

Still, I am curious if there is a way to put a direct link to CBSubs somewhere on the Joomla control panel. Is it possible?

3 years 5 months ago #321440 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Admin menu

Still, I am curious if there is a way to put a direct link to CBSubs somewhere on the Joomla control panel. Is it possible?

Where specifically? On the menu to the left on the control panel or in the middle with other content? I don't think you can add things to the left side menu without using API, but for content in the middle you can output whatever admin module you want there. This includes the Custom module for outputting whatever HTML you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds