Quickpay - recurring payment without subscription !?

3 years 2 months ago #322380 by rbuelund
A user was set as first Unsubscribed and afterwards was marked as Deleted (See image) on the 19/12-20 - still the users card was charged the first recurring payment on the 1/1-21 !!?? This is not good!?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #322414 by krileon
That should've triggered the cancellation. Do you see a subscr_cancel notification in CBSubs > Notifications? If not do you see any errors in CBSubs > History Log around the time of the cancellation. I'm not sure how it could've possibly billed if the subscription no longer existed since it uses the internal scheduler to trigger recurring payments for Quickpay. Is the subscription marked as cancelled within Quickpay as well?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #322419 by rbuelund
There are no subscr_cancel for the year 2020 (he unsubscribed on 19/12-20) - there are theese to log entries for that date where the admin unsubscribed the user:

ALSO have these notifications for 2021! Is that a problem? "Rejected By Acquirer" ??:
Attachments:

3 years 2 months ago #322430 by krileon

There are no subscr_cancel for the year 2020 (he unsubscribed on 19/12-20) - there are theese to log entries for that date where the admin unsubscribed the user:

Looks like you deleted it before cancelling it. If you're cancelling from backend please unsubscribe first then delete instead of doing both in a single action. It warns you about deleting subscriptions on selection of the checkbox and it is not advised to do so.

ALSO have these notifications for 2021! Is that a problem? "Rejected By Acquirer" ??:

Click the notification and review the raw notification data at the bottom of the page. You'll need to contact Quickpay as it sounds like they're rejecting the payments for whatever reason. You should see these issues in your Quickpay dashboard itself.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #322431 by rbuelund

Looks like you deleted it before cancelling it. If you're cancelling from backend please unsubscribe first then delete instead of doing both in a single action. It warns you about deleting subscriptions on selection of the checkbox and it is not advised to do so.

Ok - so deleting a subscription does not stop the autorecurring process from triggering ?? You have to unsubscribe first ?

3 years 2 months ago #322432 by krileon
Yes, you need to unsubscribe first. Subscriptions aren't meant to be deleted. That feature is there strictly for rare management purposes. For example a test user with a test subscription you wouldn't want the leftover test data remaining. Do not delete subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn