session expired and/or cookies in CB1.1

15 years 11 months ago #64200 by Dutch_com_freak
Replied by Dutch_com_freak on topic Re:session expired and/or cookies in CB1.1
It works for me :evil:

i guess if you put that ajax thing on it would not work anymore for me.. the question in this is is this a browser issue or still code :(

Oh btw... the calendar thing wont work that great on opera... after i properly inserted all my details..it kept telling me that my birthday was incorrect (and it was correct, even if i redid it with the dropdown boxes)... so i refreshed the page and just used the dropdownboxes and it was fine sorry to make a mess and not filling the whole form in as it should :) you can delete user sdfsdf with mail adress fdsf@dfsdf.com :)

Post edited by: Dutch_com_freak, at: 2008/06/01 20:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #64202 by siegfriedp
Replied by siegfriedp on topic Re:session expired and/or cookies in CB1.1
Unfortunately it works for 70 Percent of the users. But not for all users - thats the Problem. For me it works too. I can't find out whats wrong with this 30 Percents of users. Tomorrow i will ask one collegue for another test - on his PC the error will always occur.

Thanks for your help.
Greetings from Wiesbaden(Germany)
Siegfried

15 years 11 months ago #64673 by siegfriedp
So - tested, unsuccessful. Same error. :(

Siegfried

15 years 11 months ago #64698 by beat
Ask those 30% which browser they use. My guess would be IE7, wich comes with added non-standard rules to accept cookies.

We implemented a few improvements in CB 1.2 RC for this, and didn't see problems reported for joomla 1.0.x regarding this CB 1.1 problem.

Maybe an upgrade would make sense to see if problem is gone or stays ?

As CB 1.2 is in RC state, it would be good timing so if needed we can spend time finding problem and fixing (if needed) in time for 1.2 stable ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 11 months ago #64736 by siegfriedp
The one who can reprocduce the error every time has IE6.

15 years 11 months ago #64837 by beat
siegfriedp wrote:

The one who can reprocduce the error every time has IE6.

Will try next time i launch IE6 environment.

Do all IE6 users have problems or just one ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn