CB Antispam released with great protection tools

10 years 11 months ago #226799 by masterscot
Replied by masterscot on topic CB Antispam released with great protection tools
Whatever value I choose for the Captcha background color, noise color and font color it doesn't change. It stays with a white background, blue/grey noise and purple letters.
I can change the font type.
Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #226806 by krileon

Thanks but how ?

You create new CBTxt language string translations for them.

Do we have to include all sentences in a translation or one sentence by one ?

Question and answer should be translated separately, but you do not need to translate integer based answers. Example as follows.

'What is 1 plus 1?' => 'What is 1 plus 1?',
'Red, banana, apple; which is a color?' => 'Red, banana, apple; which is a color?',
'Red' => 'Red'

What is the different between "duplicate" & "sharing" ?

A duplicate is the same account being logged in at the same time. Sharing is multiple different IP Addresses trying to access the same account (so not necessarily logged in at the same time).

Whatever value I choose for the Captcha background color, noise color and font color it doesn't change. It stays with a white background, blue/grey noise and purple letters.

You don't use letters, please see the description and the existing examples. You need to provide comma separated 3 digit RGB color. For example 255,255,255. Next release will have the description more clear regarding the usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #226807 by masterscot
Yes, that's exactly what I did, in the config I changed the RGB values, but they have no effect in the captcha.
In the config there's also the possibility to change the font type. That one does work.

10 years 11 months ago #226808 by krileon

Yes, that's exactly what I did, in the config I changed the RGB values, but they have no effect in the captcha.
In the config there's also the possibility to change the font type. That one does work.

Please provide the value you supplied exactly and what parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #226811 by masterscot
Tried a lot, but for example:
for background color (also tried 1,1,1) : Expected black BG but stays white
for image text color : expected Dark red image letters, but they stay purple
etc.

After every change, saved the config and emptied and refreshed browser (cache).

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #226829 by krileon

masterscot wrote: Tried a lot, but for example:
for background color (also tried 1,1,1) : Expected black BG but stays white
for image text color : expected Dark red image letters, but they stay purple
etc.

After every change, saved the config and emptied and refreshed browser (cache).

Was able to confirm. Fixed for next release, sorry about that. BG color won't work at all. The other colors will work as long as they're greater than 0 (e.g. 1,1,1 should work for text color).

For those curious you can monitor progress of next release, its new features, and confirmed bugs below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbantispam/issues

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn