CBSubs 4.1.1 release and next releases

6 years 6 months ago #296888 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #296892 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic CBSubs 4.1.1 release and next releases
I always get confused about how to implement new releases :unsure: I have downloaded the zip file and unzipped it into another folder; but it's not the collection of files I'm used to. It appears to be a package installer which I have not used before.

I know I am being really dumb, but how do I install release 4.1.1?

6 years 6 months ago #296894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs 4.1.1 release and next releases

I know I am being really dumb, but how do I install release 4.1.1?

Download and install either through Joomla or CB. The package installer works in both locations. You can pick and choose which CBSubs plugins you want using our downloads page below if you don't want the entire CBSubs package.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-paid-subscriptions

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: autobahn

6 years 6 months ago #296904 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic CBSubs 4.1.1 release and next releases
Thank you for your very prompt reply.

I installed the CBSubs 4.1.1 zip file via CB Plugin Management, then downloaded all the CB/CBSubs Plugins that we use, CB and CBSubs Language files and the Joomla! CBSubs plugin and installed them to bring them up-to-date on my test installation. All looks good at this point and I shall proceed with the live site.

Hopefully anyone else who suffers from the same confusion will be helped :)

Many thanks

6 years 6 months ago #296906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs 4.1.1 release and next releases
You can also just use "Install from Web" within CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugins if CB is up to date to update or install new plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn