Bootstrap 4 and Fontawesome 5

5 years 11 months ago #304360 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bootstrap 4 and Fontawesome 5
Just another progress update as its been awhile. I've been working exclusively on making CB Gallery B4 ready. It's almost complete with just the CB Activity template files in CB Gallery needing updating. With this update I've also made a lot of little improvements to the UX to make CB Gallery significantly more mobile friendly by improving its responsiveness in nearly all aspects of the template (modal windows, file tables, and more).

The responsiveness improvements means there is no more width/height setting for the container boxes. They now use entirely responsive widths so they will expand, shrink, rollover to new lines, etc.. automatically based off the device. No more being stuck with 200x200 boxes on a phone for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304399 by krileon
The following plugins are now Bootstrap 4 ready.

CB Gallery

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304736 by krileon

CB Activity

Phew! That one took awhile. This leaves CB Paid Subscriptions and CB Package Builder as the last 2 needing Bootstrap 4 upgrades and we'll be ready for release!

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

5 years 10 months ago #304998 by krileon

CB Paid Subscriptions (and all its integrations)

This leaves just CB Package Builder and final Joomla default template CSS conflict pass checks. We may release regardless of CB Package Builder being ready to get everything in your hands as soon as possible since all major plugins are now done.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

5 years 10 months ago #305144 by krileon

CB Package Builder

This officially completes our Bootstrap 4 upgrade. We are looking at a possible release of next week. All code is currently being reviewed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.987 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn