Tag Field Type

4 years 5 months ago #315117 by krileon
Tag Field Type was created by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315118 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Tag Field Type
Very useful, thanks for the extension.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

4 years 5 months ago #315360 by Pomond
Replied by Pomond on topic Tag Field Type
Thank you for these awesome blog posts that accompany your new feature releases. It's incredibly useful to hear example use cases from the developers and your ideas for how any new feature can be used in a Community Builder website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

4 years 5 months ago #315366 by Eifelrudi
Replied by Eifelrudi on topic Tag Field Type
Ist would be useful to know what These Tag Field are actually Süd for in Praxis. Are there any Demo or User Sites one could View.

4 years 5 months ago #315368 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Tag Field Type
Not everyone will need it, but it's a great way to give user profiles more input in key words.

4 years 5 months ago #315377 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tag Field Type

Ist would be useful to know what These Tag Field are actually Süd for in Praxis. Are there any Demo or User Sites one could View.

I provided an example in my blog and our newsletter it self shows a usecase. Our demo site has also already been updated so you can create and play with tag fields there as well. In short they're a Select field that allows users to add custom values to it. So how you use such a field, if you choose to even use it, is entirely up to you. You could use it to allow your users to list their known languages, their various skills, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn