Fireboard Forum Tab/Plugin

15 years 7 months ago #76230 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:#51 Re:Fireboard Forum Tab/Plugin
hmm not sure why yours aren't showing properly.

Mine are set to show in the stats areas as well, but mines actually working.

So don't know the underlying problem there. Possibly your stats fields aren't set for the right location.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76324 by agrevet
Replied by agrevet on topic Re:Fireboard Forum Tab/Plugin
Hi -- could you please give the full path to the cbsimpleboard.php file? I'm having trouble finding it (my Joomla installation is 1.5). I have the same problem being tracked in this thread but cannot locate the files.

Thank you!

:blush:

Post edited by: agrevet, at: 2008/10/04 18:27

15 years 6 months ago #76351 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Fireboard Forum Tab/Plugin
Only since you became a doc subscriber and are supporting the CB effort. But you really should take some time to read the documentaion you subscribed to and sometimes just get your hands dirty

[code:1]\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsimpleboard\cb.simpleboardtab.php[/code:1]

Post edited by: ckayfish, at: 2008/10/05 01:30

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

15 years 6 months ago #76374 by agrevet
Thank you! I actually do get my hands dirty quite a bit and appreciate these forums a lot! I was confused because the file is given a different name earlier.

I will follow this thread hoping to find the solution to the missing karma and rank posted here soon.

I appreciate the help very much.

15 years 6 months ago #76383 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fireboard Forum Tab/Plugin
agrevet wrote:

Thank you! I actually do get my hands dirty quite a bit and appreciate these forums a lot! I was confused because the file is given a different name earlier.

I will follow this thread hoping to find the solution to the missing karma and rank posted here soon.

I appreciate the help very much.

Solution has already been posted. Visit the first page.

For those not tech savvy. I'll include my plugin for the forums tab. Please take note that I have modified the layout (for the better actually). So it will look a little different, but functions all the same.

You need to locate this folder:
[code:1]
\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsimpleboardtab
[/code:1]

Now unzip the file I've uploaded and replace your cb.simpleboardtab.php with the one I've provided in the zip file.

Attachment plug_cbsimpleboardtab.zip not found

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/05 14:12

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

15 years 6 months ago #76385 by agrevet
Thanks I did see those fixes -- the zip file is nice thanks a lot. What I'm hoping for is when you said:

*Update*
Looks like: Karma, Posts, and Rank no longer function.

Not sure why. The queries work. So it's gotta be elsewhere.

*Update*
I think I've isolated it to how it's handling the config.

I've managed to get Karma to appear, but not the others. Working on fixing this. Will post my findings.

If a fix for karma and rank has been posted here I'm missing it.

Thank you very much.

--Best

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn