CB 1.2.3 Released!

13 years 9 months ago #139237 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB 1.2.3 Released!
Run CB tools and it likely will find and propose removal of it. If not please examine your database to ensure it was actually deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #139349 by jay44
Replied by jay44 on topic Re:CB 1.2.3 Released!
Thanks

All tools come back green, so it is not finding it.

Please can you tell be which table I should look in?

I have very poor tools for this site in managing the database (no access to phpMyAdmin)and it is a struggle to deal with it rather large db!

J

13 years 9 months ago #139372 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB 1.2.3 Released!
You'll need to examine _comprofiler_fields table to check if the field is still present. You'll also want to check _comprofiler to check if the column for that field is still present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139437 by jay44
Replied by jay44 on topic Re:CB 1.2.3 Released!
Thanks Kyle

I found the tables ok - I can see a field that has the same title, but it is a valid field in the registration form, and it says it is in the membership tab I have set up, and it is of type checkbox.

I checked a test user data - all looks ok in the profile, and behaves as expected in the registration form.

I can't detect anything wrong with that field.

Why/how does it (or something similar) end up displaying above the User list in CB User Manager?

I think I need some more help!

I can pm you admin login details if it will help! Or maybe send the db file?

J

13 years 8 months ago #139915 by AlterNet
Replied by AlterNet on topic new feature to search in the back office.
HI,
I appreciate the opportunity to search for users in the back office.
Suggest a new feature:
Add the ability to select a predefined list (List Management) as a search !

13 years 8 months ago #140718 by marcob
Replied by marcob on topic Re:CB 1.2.3 Released!
installed 1.2.3

error happens when a user clicks on the modify profile link (userdetails.html)

error message
[code:1]curvyobject error
zero width box, cannot display
tag: UL
class: curvyignore
parent tag: Li
parent class: parent item134[/code:1]

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds