Profilebook,Wall,etc. short opened then close ...

15 years 1 month ago #92504 by krautrocker
Using:

cb 1.2
j 1.0.15

When i try to open the "sing" or "edit" funktion the window opens for a second then it close again. not realy a second more less then ...

Do i need special ajax libs for 1.2 pbook wall ?

ADD:

It depends on the Template i'm using. Tryed another Template its working.

What could be missing in my Template ?

Post edited by: krautrocker, at: 2009/03/23 19:48

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #92588 by krileon
Was not able to duplicate. Do you speak of Joomla template or CB Template?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 week ago #95097 by krautrocker
Joomla Templat, if i select standard ruk sola. temp it works fine if but when i select the template made by an external web design company it isnt working.

So what can be different inside template or css file of template to trigger this ?

The error appears in this was.

First the window to sign in and entry opens for just a second, then it close and wont open again.

Post edited by: krautrocker, at: 2009/04/15 19:45

15 years 1 week ago #95410 by krileon
Your template has conflicting JS. Probably using the mootools library. I suggest contacting them to fix their JS or using a different template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn