captcha 2.2 RC4 image does not change

15 years 3 weeks ago #93972 by paulyap2k
captcha 2.2 RC4 image does not change was created by paulyap2k
Hi There,

Am a document subscriber and recently notice this strange issues and not sure if it has happen all along or only after i did some changes recently to other installed component.

The captcha image does not change after user entered a wrong captcha security code and after refresh. It does log in correctly if captcha is correctly entered.

I wonder what might have cause this ??

Have tried to undo several things on the site configuration but could not get the cpatcha to reload as new.

Rgds
Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #93978 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:captcha 2.2 RC4 image does not change
Disable joomlas cache or purge your browser cache then try again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 weeks ago #93980 by paulyap2k
Replied by paulyap2k on topic Re:captcha 2.2 RC4 image does not change
Joomla cache is not enable, and did clear the cache for firefox.. interesting thing is it does not matter which browser i use to load the login page, the captcha image remain the same.

15 years 3 weeks ago #93989 by paulyap2k
Replied by paulyap2k on topic Re:captcha 2.2 RC4 image does not change
another observation is that the background does have some changes as well as the position of the letters, other than the letter remain the same.

tried monofont and few others, they remain the same.

15 years 3 weeks ago #94136 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:captcha 2.2 RC4 image does not change
Contact your host and see if they're caching your site. They maybe caching PHP for performance.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn