need help,

15 years 2 weeks ago #94786 by flyby
need help, was created by flyby
I got this problem, what new users. I have a open forum, and I set "Require Admin Approval:NO" but some usere is not aproved.
I then need to open ther eprofil, and save them. and then thay are aproved.

But only some users. I cant find the solution on this..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 weeks ago #94886 by flyby
Replied by flyby on topic Re:need help,
A new user can be:
Enabled: YES
Confirmed: Unconfirmed
Approved: Pending Aproval

15 years 1 week ago #95065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:need help,
Because the user hasn't confirmed by clicking the link sent to them via e-mail. They'll auto confirm/approve when this is done.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 week ago #95092 by flyby
I have set up Require Email Confirmation: No.
I try my self a few times on diffrent email account. Even if I do not open the email i got, Im auto approved. But about 50% of the useres is not autp approved.
I thort it was be cores used yahoo mail, but I can se that some of them works fine and some not ?

It is strange.. :(

15 years 1 week ago #95311 by flyby
i try and try..

Sometimes the system send a Email Confirmation even if i set it to NO.
Why does CB some times send a email confirmation if i set it to NO ???

thomas

Post edited by: flyby, at: 2009/04/16 22:28

15 years 1 week ago #95408 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:need help,
Perform an expert upgrade replacing all files followed by running CB Tools.

Make sure your configuration is set properly.
Allow User Registration: yes, independently of global site setting
Autogenerate random registration password: NO
Require Admin Approval: NO
Require Email Confirmation: NO

Disable joomla login module and registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds