[SOLVED] Module position MY community

13 years 8 months ago #139521 by mathephysics
[SOLVED] Module position MY community was created by mathephysics
Hi
I have install My community but it module position have not change (it is stll old joomla template) and also part of look is different such as no box for log in area and top color any one can help

thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/14 17:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139644 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Module position MY community
Please ensure you've installed the Joomla template as MyCommunity comes with a CB and Joomla template. The Joomla template module positions are similar to that of the default Joomla template to allow transitioning to the new template to be easy. If you've Joomla caching enabled please disable it and purge Joomla cache to ensure the old template is not continuing to be loaded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141921 by mathephysics
Replied by mathephysics on topic mycommunity template document
Thanks it worked.I have lost dodumentation for mycommunity template where can I get another one.
when change the header how can I possition new logo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn