CB is for my project?

7 years 1 month ago #291896 by Virtuox
CB is for my project? was created by Virtuox
Hello guys, Good Afternoon,
I just found this fantastic extention for joomla and thought it great!
I want to know if it is for my project.

1) I need a integration with phocagallery, have a public gallery in my site, in the main page, where all users registered can upload images. Need that the image is displayed in the feed of CB, and show in the profile CB that each user a list of images upload from each user. The avatar CB user can be displayrd in this gallery (phoca gallery) when user enter in the image details? Doubh: all users have alread your upload painel from Phocagallery, what i want to do for unite that 2 extention?

2) My site has a blog where all users can post. How can I unit it with CB? Need feed of these posts in CB feed and need posts list in the profile users. And it would be great if the CB avatar can be displayed in that blog, in the datails post togther user name.

Can help me with these questions?

I will be very grateful for some reply.
Regards
Marc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 weeks ago #291934 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB is for my project?

1) I need a integration with phocagallery, have a public gallery in my site, in the main page, where all users registered can upload images. Need that the image is displayed in the feed of CB, and show in the profile CB that each user a list of images upload from each user. The avatar CB user can be displayrd in this gallery (phoca gallery) when user enter in the image details? Doubh: all users have alread your upload painel from Phocagallery, what i want to do for unite that 2 extention?

We don't have a phocagallery integration as we provide our own robust gallery plugin CB Gallery. See the below to learn more about it.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-gallery

You can also completely demo CB Gallery on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

2) My site has a blog where all users can post. How can I unit it with CB? Need feed of these posts in CB feed and need posts list in the profile users. And it would be great if the CB avatar can be displayed in that blog, in the datails post togther user name.

I've no idea what you're using for blogging. CB comes with CB Blogs plugin that allows Joomla content, K2 content, or its own internal database to store blog entries. These are displayed and managed on each users profile. If using Joomla or K2 to store blogs you can use content extensions, content modules, etc.. to display blogs however you like. CB Blogs is free and included with CB it self and can also be demoed on our demo site above.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #291950 by Virtuox
Replied by Virtuox on topic CB is for my project?
[quote="krileon" post=291934

I've no idea what you're using for blogging. CB comes with CB Blogs plugin that allows Joomla content, K2 content, or its own internal database to store blog entries. These are displayed and managed on each users profile. If using Joomla or K2 to store blogs you can use content extensions, content modules, etc.. to display blogs however you like. CB Blogs is free and included with CB it self and can also be demoed on our demo site above.[/quote]

Thanks so much for your reply krileon,

I am using native blog from joomla (simple articles in list). But i think your blog idea interesting. Have a cb module that a can display only CB blog(all user list) in a ítem menu joomla? I install CB and con not find option to display CB blog in a menu. I need all users have your post in a mix users list, like a real blog.

I ll be very gratiful for some reply thanks

7 years 3 weeks ago #291974 by krileon

I am using native blog from joomla (simple articles in list). But i think your blog idea interesting. Have a cb module that a can display only CB blog(all user list) in a ítem menu joomla? I install CB and con not find option to display CB blog in a menu. I need all users have your post in a mix users list, like a real blog.

CB Blogs would just allow simple creation and management of blog entries on a users profile as well as a blog list (a list of blog entries). They would still be stored and displayed by Joomla so can use Joomla content modules, content menu parameters, etc.. to adjust how those blog entries display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #291987 by Virtuox
Replied by Virtuox on topic CB is for my project?

krileon wrote: CB Blogs would just allow simple creation and management of blog entries on a users profile as well as a blog list (a list of blog entries). They would still be stored and displayed by Joomla so can use Joomla content modules, content menu parameters, etc.. to adjust how those blog entries display.

krileon thanks so much for your attention and reply,

It is very important to me know if CB id for my project. I dont know if I want much and CB can not give it! But I liked CB, for it I want certain that CB can not do the things I need.

Many dought yet, I m sorry. The blog is so much important to me. Reply me this question please. However my english is not so good, please be direct.

1) CB BLOG has option to display all entrances users post blog in a list, like feed, only posts from blog from all Community builder users? Yes or Not? How? give me the way please

2) Theres a way to use post CB BLOG in modulo joomla? I search and not find it. Yes or No? If yes How? give me way please.

3) There is a way to change categories from CB BLOG? ( I dont need your default blog categorias: Music, Movies, Games) I need delete and change it. Yes or No? how? give way please!

You can see I need so much attention in a blog, i m sorry, dont undastant cbbog

I need so much do it and ll be very grateful dor your reply, thanks a lot!

7 years 3 weeks ago #291997 by krileon
CB Blogs with the Joomla model uses Joomla content component for storage and display. So you'd simply use Joomla article views/modules as needed to display blogs however you like. In the users profile their Blogs tab is a simple table for managing their blog entries.

1) CB BLOG has option to display all entrances users post blog in a list, like feed, only posts from blog from all Community builder users? Yes or Not? How? give me the way please

Yes, using Joomla article views.

2) Theres a way to use post CB BLOG in modulo joomla? I search and not find it. Yes or No? If yes How? give me way please.

Yes, using Joomla article module.

3) There is a way to change categories from CB BLOG? ( I dont need your default blog categorias: Music, Movies, Games) I need delete and change it. Yes or No? how? give way please!

Yes and no. Users can select from the blog categories available (that you create), but they can not create categories.

Again, CB Blogs is included with CB which is free. The best solution to your questions is to simply try it. You can even demo all of this on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Folks it's not a guessing game with our products anymore. You've 100% access to them on our demo site. We reset it regularly so change whatever you like to see if it can fit whatever usecase you're needing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn