Can't see published plans when configuring Tabs

14 years 10 months ago #101386 by jross
Hello,

I have started configuring CB Subs and have setup and published two plans. I now want to configure the Tabs and Fields to setup user access to different parts of the site.

The problem is when going into the Tabs configuration, I can't see either of my 2 published plans in the dropdown to select. (Please see attached screenshot).

I have gone through the manual as best I can but can't see what I have missed. (The CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect plugin is enabled)

I reckon if I can get the plans to be "selectable", I can figure out the rest of how to get this up and running.

Hope somebody can shed some light on what I've missed.

JR

Post edited by: jross, at: 2009/06/08 13:25
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101439 by nant
Pretty sure this was mentioned before...

I think you need to make sure your plans have alias names set to them - so edit them and make sure that you have specified a short name for each then revisit your problem.

14 years 10 months ago #101451 by jross
nant wrote:

I think you need to make sure your plans have alias names set to them - so edit them and make sure that you have specified a short name for each then revisit your problem.

Thanks for the input but unfortunately that wasn't the problem. I have checked that a short name alias was set and I had these inserted already.

Any other thoughts?

BTW, I have attached another screenshot of my plans. Is there anything there that might point to the problem? For instance, I can't see where to assign User Groups. (Sorry about the small size, its the biggest the forum allows as an upload).

Because I want these plans to be free, I haven't filled in any pricing info. I noticed the validity options are empty. Could that be the issue?

JR

Post edited by: jross, at: 2009/06/08 20:13

Post edited by: jross, at: 2009/06/08 20:15
Attachments:

14 years 10 months ago #101471 by krileon
Everything looks fine with the exception of price per period. If Free it should say Free. Check your plans and ensure you've at least set the price to 0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn