Can't signup/change to any free subscription level

14 years 10 months ago #101596 by jase@eem.tv
I have a MOST perplexing problem.

I have CB 1.0.1 and Subs 1.2.1

I can signup and upgrade any user to a paid subscription, that works great. In the user list it shows the abreviated subscription in their user row.

BUT, if I just have a registered user and I go in and edit their user and on the subscriptions tab - when I pull it up it will be set to none at the bottom. If I select any free subscription and save, it will not show in the user list and when I go back into edit that user to see my changes, boom... its just back to none =(

Boo hoo.

I've tried deleting and recreating plans. I can't figure out what's going on.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101598 by jase@eem.tv
Go to dev.shenandoahweddingplanner.com/

Sign in as 'bride'
password: 'testing'

Try and change subscription to 'bride'

It acts like it's done it but it doesn't.

14 years 10 months ago #101602 by jase@eem.tv
ok so slight development here... the problem is not that it's free... the problem is that it's a lifetime subscription.

If I change the plan to be a 10 year free plan, I can switch users to it with no problem.

so..... LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION... whats up with this?

14 years 10 months ago #101605 by krileon
CBSubs does not operate with CB 1.0. You will be required to upgrade to CB 1.2 if you wish to continue using CBSubs.

This information is available on forums, articles, and in the documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn