CB_Subs language translation supported

14 years 10 months ago #102686 by vipzeus
How can i change the plans name for different languages?
i see language translation is supported, but when i'm go to modify the file php-language of CB_Subs gives me error on front and back end.

How can i do?
is it easy to have an example?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #102738 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re:CB_Subs language translation supported
I need the language translation for name of plan and for the description of plan.
Description of plan i use text and images, i need 3 languages for example, italian, greek and english.

The images are different for each language and i use special caracteres on the text.

How can i use that? joomfish dont work for cb_subs as plugin missed.

I'll apreciate any help.

Thank you

14 years 10 months ago #102765 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB_Subs language translation supported
To add a language translation for example to the english file do as follows.

Open:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php

At the very end of:
[code:1]
$CBstrings = array(
[/code:1]
Just before:
);

Add the following:
"MyPlan" => "This is my translation",

Now for the plans name put MyPlan and it will display as This is my translation. You can also find many translations done here .

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/22 16:29

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #102799 by vipzeus
:) :) :)
Thank you very much

works!!!

Now i can continued my translations :cheer:

14 years 10 months ago #102826 by vipzeus
I try to translate the plans names and everything works properly.

The problem is i cant translate the plans description as easy was with names.
miss something?

14 years 10 months ago #102881 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB_Subs language translation supported
vipzeus wrote:

I try to translate the plans names and everything works properly.

The problem is i cant translate the plans description as easy was with names.
miss something?

Most editors insert a <br> or <p> tags. You will need to view source in your editor for the plan description then copy that over to be translated. This should do the trick.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn