[SOLVED] change how plan pricing is displayed

14 years 1 week ago #131580 by cspgsl
Replied by cspgsl on topic Re:change how plan pricing is displayed
Nick - After making the change you suggested the pricing is displayed properly but now there is another place where the pricing displayed is not effected by the setting. When you are taken to the payment page to select the payment option it is shown as:

195.25 1 month, then 26.88 per month

Any thoughts or suggestions as to what can be altered here?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 days ago #132234 by cspgsl
Can an admin take a look at my repost and advise?
Thanks

14 years 1 day ago #132247 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:change how plan pricing is displayed
cspgsl wrote:

Can an admin take a look at my repost and advise?
Thanks

Do you mean on the invoice line?

If so this is handled by the Payment item text: parameter in your plan's pricing tab.

14 years 10 hours ago #132380 by cspgsl
That doesn't appear to be what I'm looking for. I blanked out Payment item text: and Payment processor item text (short): but the text is still there - I think we are talking about two different areas (and I am not likely describing it correctly).

If you go to this url you will see a screenshot of the area in question.

bwdnet.ca/payment.gif

I know I can edit that text for the plan selection page but it doesn't work for both places

Thanks

p.s. Hope things are safe where you are

Post edited by: cspgsl, at: 2010/05/06 16:46

13 years 11 months ago #132558 by cspgsl
Would appreciate a comment when an admin has a chance, Thanks

13 years 11 months ago #132569 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:change how plan pricing is displayed
Nick has provided you with the correct parameter in the previous post. Blank this parameter will not remove the display on the invoice/payment page. You will need to customize the display as you've done for the Price on the Presentation tab to display as you're wanting. Blanking it will result in the "default" taking affect and STILL displaying the price as necessary (if you absolutely want it blank use a blank language string such as _UE_BLANK).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn