[SOLVED] change background image on cbsubs invoice

13 years 5 months ago #147036 by Ducatiklubben
We are using a fade background on our website and thats defined in our main css file.
When a payment is being done in cbsubs a pop-up window appear and displays the invoice. This windows gets the same background. I assume that it loads the general css.

What do I need to change to override this background picture to be loaded in this popup windows.
I have found this css file (components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.css)...

Is this one correct and what do I need to add/change in it?

thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/03 14:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #147066 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:change background image on cbsubs invoice

We are using a fade background on our website and thats defined in our main css file.
When a payment is being done in cbsubs a pop-up window appear and displays the invoice. This windows gets the same background. I assume that it loads the general css.

Do you mean the Payment Slip for Offline payments or the actual invoice when viewing profile and clicking the invoice link then clicking one of the available invoices? Please be specific as both use two different usages. For the invoice page you can use the cbreginvoice class. For the payment slip page you can use the cbpaidPaymentSlip class.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #147259 by Ducatiklubben
Replied by Ducatiklubben on topic Re:change background image on cbsubs invoice
Got it, thanks

13 years 5 months ago #147281 by Ducatiklubben
Okay, but still the background from default template is shown partly (see attched image). Is it possible to point at another background/class?

Post edited by: Ducatiklubben, at: 2010/11/30 16:20
Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #147313 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:change background image on cbsubs invoice

background from default template is shown partly

Are you referring to the black/gray part or the white background part? You can adjust the background with the class contentpane, but this is a universal class and will likely affect your entire site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #147322 by Ducatiklubben
Yes, I would like to get rid of the black/gray part (and have complete white background). But without to change contentpane (this background should stay for the rest of the site). Where do I change to complete white background? I can't find where/how this "slip" is genereted.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.593 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn