Subs offering downgrade options was created by westteck
Latest CB and CB-subs.

My site has 5 subscription options.
1yr
2yr
3yr
Lifetime
lifetime Extra

The yearly options should be available to any yearly membership. But once a lifetime or lifetime Extra member, the yearly memberships should not be available for upgrade. At least that is the way I need it to work. Right now all the yearly and lifetime plan are listed as upgrade options no matter what your current subscription level. They are all now set to exclusive plans except for the Lifetime extra is a child of Lifetime.

I could really use some help figuring this out.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #164874 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Subs offering downgrade options
Unfortunately I don't think you can effectively do as you're wanting. We've a feature ticket in place to allow conditional display of plans based off existing active plans, which would provide what you're wanting, but this likely won't be available until next release. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #175396 by westteck
Replied by westteck on topic Re: Subs offering downgrade options
I am now using cb 1.7 and cbsubs 1.2.2 and still having the same problems with upgrade options. Is this something that the new versions should fix and I just need to change some setting?

12 years 7 months ago #175410 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Subs offering downgrade options

westteck wrote: I am now using cb 1.7 and cbsubs 1.2.2 and still having the same problems with upgrade options. Is this something that the new versions should fix and I just need to change some setting?

CBSubs 1.2.2 has conditional settings in plan workflow tab that can be used to configure when the plan appears.

12 years 6 months ago #180002 by westteck
Replied by westteck on topic Re: Subs offering downgrade options
I've been trying to make the conditional settings work but still no luck.

Let me explain.
plans:
1 yr
2yr
3yr
lifetime
lifetime benefactor
lifetime benefactor upgrade

when a member is lifetime the only upgrade option should be lifetime benefactor upgrade.
but when a member is lifetime it offers no upgrade options.

The offer more expensive plans does not seem to work. I have also set the conditions on the benefactor upgrade to only appear if membership is set to lifetime. I could really use some help getting this working. Willing to pay if needed.

Eric

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn