Importing subscribers from AEC

15 years 2 days ago #96186 by deejay2009
Importing subscribers from AEC was created by deejay2009
I've just joined up with a view to using CB for several of its features, including a proper address form which new subscribers must fill in. The problem I have at present is that I'm using AEC subs package and there is no workable address form at registration stage. While looking at CB, I noticed there is now a CBsubs, but that has raised another question... can I import all my existing subscribers intact, without any loss of plan, start dates, etc., into CBsubs?
If this is possible I would appreciate some feedback on any other problems I may or may not encounter during import.
Cheers, Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 days ago #96193 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Importing subscribers from AEC
There are import features. While you will have to create the plans inside CBSubs you will be able to import your users to this plan with their start dates and such intact.

I suggest reviewing the following thread:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,95089/catid,87/limit,6/limitstart,0/

OpenOffice is a free opensource application that can quickly assist you in assembling your import in the proper format.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/04/23 15:56

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn