Plan with options

14 years 8 months ago #108492 by joomlabc
Plan with options was created by joomlabc
Hello,

On your subscription page, when clicking on the plan
CBSubs CB Subscriptions plugin you display more options, in that case drop down lists.

For my needs I would like in the futur behing able to associate an input text to a plan. The user check the plan and an inputbox appears.

Are you going to add this kind of functionality for the next release or version of CBSubs ?

Thank you.

Tutoriels et formations Joomla - www.joomlabc.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108543 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plan with options
I don't understand what you mean, please clarify.

You can add options to a plan, but giving the plan children plans that are non-exclusive.

*Edit*
I believe I understand what you're asking. You're wanting the plugin used on our subscriptions tab for purchasing different licenses? This is not yet finalized for public release.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/19 17:35

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108661 by joomlabc
Replied by joomlabc on topic Re:Plan with options
Exactly, the idea is to select an plan and then an inputbox is displayed and the user must enter his web site address.

The web site address is then linked to the plan like you have for the CBSubs Licence.

So if I understand you, this functionnality is planned to be done in the futur ?

Tutoriels et formations Joomla - www.joomlabc.com

14 years 8 months ago #108668 by krileon
joomlabc wrote:

Exactly, the idea is to select an plan and then an inputbox is displayed and the user must enter his web site address.

The web site address is then linked to the plan like you have for the CBSubs Licence.

So if I understand you, this functionnality is planned to be done in the futur ?

The license plugin I do believe is planned for public release in the future, yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #124816 by kevincam
Replied by kevincam on topic Re:Plan with options
I need this functionality, any word on the release of this plugin or a good work around?

14 years 2 months ago #124839 by krileon
kevincam wrote:

I need this functionality, any word on the release of this plugin or a good work around?

Sorry, preparation for public release has not begun; I don't have a release date either. Am not aware of any work around at this time, sorry. :(

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds