Paypal Website Payment Pro

14 years 8 months ago #108159 by halbertech
Paypal Website Payment Pro was created by halbertech
Hi,
There seems to be a fair amount of ambiguity regarding paypal gateway support. I have a PayPal Website Payments Pro account...will this work with CBSUBS or not? It seems like cbsubs does not suupport Paypal Pro which in essence is the PAYPAL API. It may be helpful to the enduser to spell out what is or not supported with CBSUBS instead of suggesting in general that paypal is supported. Thanks!

BTW CPSUBS is a great component!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108183 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Paypal Website Payment Pro
As mentioned before Paypal Pro is not yet supported. A typical paypal business or premier account is support as described in the gateway.

More gateways are on the way though, I don't know when or what gateways as I am not responsible for this development, BUT more are on the way. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108460 by halbertech
Replied by halbertech on topic Re:Paypal Website Payment Pro
Thanks. I am fine with Pro not being supported currently, but my point is that there are many services offered by PayPal and joomlapolis can do a much better job in being more specific about which type of services are supported. All that is conveyed is that Paypal is supported...depending on the individual accout at paypal that may or may not be true.

14 years 8 months ago #108467 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Paypal Website Payment Pro
Agreed, but that aside it does say Paypal Premier or Paypal Business and nothing of sort about Paypal Pro, but I guess mentioning Paypal Pro is not support would perhaps be better. Please make any documentation suggestions to the appropriate boards here .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.970 seconds