Restrict Fields

11 years 1 week ago #224595 by erich199
Replied by erich199 on topic Restrict Fields
Sorry to keep harping on this topic.

I just want to be sure I understand you correctly.

I should create 2 memberships - 1 Free Lifetime 2 Paid/Donation type of membership

Free Membership - Restrict Fields

Paid/Donation Membership - Add the restricted fields back to the profile

I think I understand what you mean now but just want to be clear.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #224604 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Restrict Fields
No, edit your Paid subscription plan and protect content or in case of fields/tabs protect them using CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection using your Paid plan. If you add the protection to the Free plan they they don't need to subscribe to Paid to gain access to the protected content, because you've already given it with your free plan. Please review your CBSubs documentation as this usage and many more are outlined in great detail.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds