Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] Login Denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #222054 by mozgras
I have a user who has an expired membership and is trying to log in. She gets this message:

Your login is blocked

If I enable her account in the backend, she gets this message.

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.
You have successfully logged in

In user management, she is confirmed, and approved. There are lots of public plans to upgrade to.
Any ideas why this is happening?

Also I've tried these settings:
-show subscription plans at registration = yes
-allow free registered users (without supscription) = tried yes and no
-create subscriptions also for free lifetime plans = yes

cbsubs 3.0.0
joomla 2.5.6
CB 1.9

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #222085 by krileon
Edit your plans within CBSubs > Plans and ensure they have a "Visible for Access Level:" and "Visible for Group (and above this group):" of at least "Public" on the "Access" tab. Then ensure none of your plans have "User Group:" set to "Public" on the "Access" tab.

This normally only happens if your site does not allow free registrations and they expired. It would block them until they renewed or upgraded. Setting "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions):" should resolve this though, but you'll still need to manually unblock them first and it should work fine from then forward.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #222102 by mozgras

Edit your plans within CBSubs > Plans and ensure they have a "Visible for Access Level:" and "Visible for Group (and above this group):" of at least "Public" on the "Access" tab.

Both are set to Public

Then ensure none of your plans have "User Group:" set to "Public" on the "Access" tab.

You mean "Subscribers User access level settings" should not be "Public"? I have this set to a higher level of access.

This normally only happens if your site does not allow free registrations and they expired. It would block them until they renewed or upgraded. Setting "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions):" should resolve this though, but you'll still need to manually unblock them first and it should work fine from then forward.

If they are blocked, shouldn't they be given choices to renew or upgrade? Is there a way so that I don't have to manually unblock the user from the backend first?

11 years 2 months ago #222123 by mozgras
I manually unblocked the user but she is still getting the same error message when she tries to log in.

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.
You have successfully logged in

11 years 2 months ago #222141 by mozgras
I found the issue has to do with plans that change the access level to a child group. If the user is still associated with the the child group in the user_usergroup_map table, they are not given the upgrade possibilities. Apparently when a user's subscription becomes expired, the child access levels are removed from this table. In my case, I made added the child access level groups to these users after they were expired.

10 years 4 months ago #238644 by wowza2
I'm having a similar problem:

In the process of converting a club membership over to CBSubs.

Logins are working correctly for existing users who have a live subscription. However users who are in Community Builder, are registered, but do not yet have a subscription plan get the following message and can go no further:

"Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.
You have successfully logged in"

This despite the fact that they are Enabled, Confirmed, and Approved

Any help appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn