How to restrict a plugin för cb users?

11 years 3 weeks ago #223652 by Mike999
I ant to restrict messaenger/mail plugin in profile for other users, how to?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 weeks ago #223734 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to restrict a plugin för cb users?
Install the CBSubs Content integration, enable it, edit your CBSubs plans then on the Integrations > Extensions tab protect the entire PMS extension or just protect the URL to its compose feature, inbox, or whatever other pages you'd like to protect using By URL Part protection. Please review your CBSubs documentation for further details and examples.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 weeks ago #223907 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic How to restrict a plugin för cb users?
I have restriced in subscriptions /Components which access depends on this plan / Messenger
But it dosent effects the messanger Tab for non subscribers of lover level?

If insted or with the TAB Manager/Messanger/ "Components which access depends on this plan"
and set a value for a specific subsription. It just get the meassenger invisible for lover users level when they want to contact that profil.

I would like them to se the tab like "Mail Profil" and when they hit the button. It should pop up "You have to uppgrade to use this function"
:dry:

11 years 2 weeks ago #223952 by krileon
I don't understand what you're asking. If you protect the URL to the extension then you should already have this. Click the button with SEF disabled. Now take the URL and trim it to match the below example format. Now add it to By URL Part protection and next time you click it should ask you to subscribe. Note you need to have the CBSubs Bot installed and enabled within Joomla plugin manager as well (included with your CBSubs package).

option=com_uddeim&task=new

Note the above is just an example of how to protect part of a URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago #224433 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic How to restrict a plugin för cb users?
I hstill have this issue that i can´t restrict profiles to send messanges true "Send messanges" on others profile. Can you take a look? Se attach image.
Attachments:

11 years 1 week ago #224472 by krileon
It looks like you're using Super Messenger. You can protect the entire component by going to Integrations > Extensions > By Component then selecting "supermessenger" for "Components which access depends on this plan:".

Alternatively you can protect just the Compose URL within Super Messenger by adding the below URL to Integrations > Extensions > By URL Part.

option=com_supermessenger&task=invite&view=message

I'm not able to find those buttons on your site when logged in so not sure how they behave with all this, but should work fine as their destinations should be protected now (unless you're wanting to hide their display entirely?).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn