need to edit this sentence

10 years 11 months ago #224369 by agro84
need to edit this sentence was created by agro84
what file is it in
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #224404 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic need to edit this sentence
These forums are for CBSubs support only. You do not have a CB support subscription. You've been informed of this already by Nick, please stop abusing the CBSubs forums.

It's a CB ProfileGallery language string, which you can find within your CB language files found below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #224426 by agro84
Replied by agro84 on topic need to edit this sentence
im confused...i chose to be a patron to your business...and you are black-balling me b/c im asking questions about your product...i spent almost 200 dollars and as a courtesy you cant answer questions...are you serious?

10 years 11 months ago #224427 by agro84
unacceptable, un-ethical....what exactly did i spend my money on...thin air...

10 years 11 months ago #224440 by nant
Replied by nant on topic need to edit this sentence

im confused...i chose to be a patron to your business...and you are black-balling me b/c im asking questions about your product...i spent almost 200 dollars and as a courtesy you cant answer questions...are you serious?

Let me try and explain.

You purchased the CBSubs GPL membership and you are able to download and use the CBSubs GPL product (and documentation) as indicated in the CBSubs page here:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

This also entitles you to any maintenance releases for the CBSubs GPL product for 1 year and you can also get timely support (same of next business day responses) on the CBSubs GPL support forums (this forum you posted to).

Any questions about other products (Community Builder, etc) should be posted on other forums (Professional or Advanced forums for Professional or Advanced members - or free forums for community driven support where users help each other).

Regarding your specific language string question is appears to be directly related to the CB Gallery add-on which is part of the Advanced or Professional membership which you do not appear to have (and looks like you never had this membership at least not with your username).

Where did you get the CB Gallery add-on?
Are you sure you downloaded it from here?

10 years 11 months ago #224446 by agro84
i sent you a message, on what i would like you to do...im not happy with cbsubs....please refund me the difference with the coupon code...you gave me....

196 vs. 129

and switch me to pro....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn