[SOLVED] CB Subscriptions module Will not show

10 years 10 months ago #229400 by krileon
So all errors are gone, but the module isn't displaying any plans? In that case your plans are likely not configured properly or the module is not configured to display all cases. Edit your module and ensure it's enabled to display upgrades, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229558 by Camino
Now it works. I enabled the "Display subscription upgrades list" and "Display subscription upgrades children". I had this deactivated before, because I ain´t got any anyway.
Thanks for your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

10 years 4 months ago #238851 by philedouble
Replied by philedouble on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show
Hello!
1 I guess this bug will be corrected in the next release. Any idea when it will happen?
2 If I want to correct it now as proposed, how can I have access to the code I have to correct?
Thanks.

10 years 4 months ago #238868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show

1 I guess this bug will be corrected in the next release

Yes.

Any idea when it will happen?

I don't know. We'll be working on a new major CBSubs release after CB 2.0 goes stable.

2 If I want to correct it now as proposed, how can I have access to the code I have to correct?

If you've a CBSubs GPL subscription then you've full access to the entire source code and are welcome to make changes as needed. Instructions to quickfix the issue can be found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/220605-solved-subscription-module-show-errorhandler-on-line-44#224651

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238910 by philedouble
Replied by philedouble on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show
Thanks! It works now!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn