Add quantity for plans set-up as merchandise

11 years 1 week ago #224694 by johk
Hi,
We have setup to use Cbsubs for subscriptions on the site which works great.
What we would like to achieve is to have registrants to be able to purchase products. As it being for a school it will not be a wide range of selection . Products avaiulble are ties, mugs and a cap. I can easily set this up with plans set as Merchandise – the issue is though that sometimes you might have a parent that want to purchase more than 1 product.

I realise CBSubs is not a shopping cart but is it possible to add a dynamic field that gets multiplied with the price of the plan?

Thank you,

johk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #224840 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Add quantity for plans set-up as merchandise
CBSubs has quantity, but it's incomplete so it can't be used like a shopping cart. It'll be possible in a future release to have multiple prices per plan using the intergration we use here at Joomlapolis to offer multiple prices per plan, but I can't say when it'll be made available (it's on my TODO list). Best I can suggest for now is create multiple copies of the same plan with different prices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn