Can ‘Notifications’ be emailed to admin?

11 years 1 week ago #225166 by johk
Hi,
With notifications I refer to Paid Subscriptions/Notifications

It seems every “transaction” that is made via CBSubs is logged under Notification. Is it possible to get these notifications emailed to an admin email address? The details I am really after are Invoice Number and also Item Number and payment status? I would love to get them sent in an email every time some register or renew or upgrade etc.

We have merchandise available that the can order when registered. It is all working well. The merchandise is all available under the Subscription” tab under the user profile. If someone pick more than one item it would be nice get one email notify the site admin of the ‘renewal” of the merchandises. If this email could contain the above mentioned information would be great.

I realise CBSubs is not a shopping cart but it would be great to be able to have one invoice sent to admin containing all of the subscribed plans it being one plan and ‘some merchandises.

Thanks,
johk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #225276 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can ‘Notifications’ be emailed to admin?
No, but on the Presentation tab of your plans you can setup an email to send to the user then provide your email address in CC or BCC to also send it to your self. You could also use CBSubs Emails integration and on Integrations > Emails of your plans configure an email to send to your self on plan activation for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn