Payout system by percentage of subscription to members

10 years 11 months ago #225431 by sautez
I'm looking for a system that will allow me to display and potentially auto payout a percentage of an item sold to a particular member.

The use case is that I'm allowing certain members to sale their items via a subscription on the site. They will in turn be paid a percentage of the items sold and I'll handle all the work of maintaining and money handling.

Is there any plugins or another way to track this and allow this to happen? Here are what I'm trying to achieve in detail.

1. Member can logon and see what has sold from his list of items - similar to the subscription search now but only show the number sold and their earn percentage.
2. Admin will configure what percentage of an item sold goes to what member or members
3. Each subscription may have multiple persons who earn a percentage of the sale. Ron gets 10% while Jane earns 15%.
4. At a given time the payout total would be sent to the members gateway account. This could be paypal or something else. It would be definable like Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly.

The first 3 are the most important and the last would be nice but could be done by hand. Also, if there is nothing that is integrated into CB Subs is there a tool in any of the gateways that offer this feature? The information is in both systems and it seems that one of the gateways or an ERP system integration would allow this information to be handle as well. I have yet to find a solution so I have properly offer up resales or content. Currently I have to do this all by hand and am considering writing an extension but thought it best to first ask how others may be resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #225490 by krileon
There is no revenue sharing features. The only solution available is using affiliate programs. We've integrated 2 (Post Affiliate Pro and iDev Affiliate), which you can use to provide affiliate links to your users so they can receive commission for affiliate sales.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn