System Emails

10 years 11 months ago #225553 by streetfire
System Emails was created by streetfire
I have my config in CB set to require Admin approval and user email confirmation. Subsequently, I also have my CB subs plans set to require user confirmation before payment.

For some reason during registration, I am getting the same email twice. The first email is below and seems to be correct in my opinion.

Sub: Activate and Complete Payment for Your Subscription‏

Greetings streetfire,
In order to COMPLETE PAYMENT and ACTIVATE your subscription to SITE, please confirm your email address and complete payment by clicking on the following link and following the steps:

www.SITE.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=confirm&confirmcode=reg4c26226ea404755eb14b28b1172b01850bace19a&Itemid=530

Once you have completed the previous steps, an administrator must approve your registration. Once approved, you may log in using the following information:
Your Username:streetfire
Your Password:*********** (removed)

PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 DAYS FOR APPROVAL. If you are not approved in this time, email (removed) for questions.

Kind Regards,

The odd part is that after the admin approves the user, a similar email to the above is sent:

Greetings streetfire,
In order to COMPLETE PAYMENT and ACTIVATE your subscription to SITE, please confirm your email address and complete payment by clicking on the following link and following the steps:

Email address is already confirmed.

Once you have completed the previous steps, an administrator must approve your registration. Once approved, you may log in using the following information:
Your Username:streetfire
Your Password:[password]

PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 DAYS FOR APPROVAL. If you are not approved in this time, email (removed) for questions.

Kind Regards,

As you can see in the second email the password is not given as it is in the first. I really don't need this second email to be sent and can't figure out why it is being sent again or where in the configuration it's located. It's just like the first email, less some content. Please help me figure this out. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #225571 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic System Emails
Please try setting admin approval to also be before payment and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds