Selected by default: not selected

10 years 11 months ago #226596 by Kingsley
Selected by default: not selected was created by Kingsley
Hi
Can't seem to get cbsubs plan "selected by default" option to work.

I am using other cb fields as a workflow to display particular plans and this seems to work really well (very powerful). However if the condition is met (ie cb field x > 1), I would also like that particular cbsubs plan to automatically be selected.

I have over 40 plans so would like to avoid asking a user to "tick all the boxes" after they have already selected the options elsewhere.

any suggestions?

thanks
Kingsley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #226695 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Selected by default: not selected
Don't think you can do that. Select by default is lost if the plan is hidden as it's force deselected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #226708 by Kingsley
Replied by Kingsley on topic Selected by default: not selected
Thanks Kyle, I was hoping that when it showed up it was also selected.

Actually, if it is non-exclusive plan ... then I can't seem to get the "Select by default" (ie plan shows as ticked) to work under any conditions,

Is this correct?

10 years 11 months ago #226766 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Selected by default: not selected
It should work fine as long as the plan was not hidden first. For example if the plan shows only when Field A = XYZ then it won't be selected by default, because it needs to be de-selected while hidden or it would submit, even though is hidden, with the form when registering.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #226800 by Kingsley
Replied by Kingsley on topic Selected by default: not selected
thanks Kyle,
understand, Some of mine do have conditions as to when to apply, so that is why they do not turn up. Others I will test further.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn