Please tell sysadmin to enable IPN and PDT in his Paypal account.

10 years 11 months ago #226984 by CosmicGlenn
After members use the cbsub donation the receive this message. Any cules on what is not set correctly?

Please tell sysadmin to enable IPN and PDT in his Paypal account.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #227018 by krileon
You don't have your PayPal gateway configured properly. Please see your CBSubs documentation as well as the instructions directly in the PayPal gateway edit page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #227062 by CosmicGlenn
I have went through the manual, Everything seem to be set up correctly.

I see this in the manual.

Note: PayPal IPN (Instant Payment Notification) is used to communicate PayPal
events to CBSubs™. When a PayPal event takes place (e.g., payment success,
payment reversal, etc.) a PayPal IPN message is generated and communicated with
CBSubs™ using direct URL Post method. Any SEF component that attempts to
redirect the PayPal IPNs will result in IPN failures as redirecting will lose the POST
values.

is there something im missing?
I have joomla 2.5 Should i have a page or something?

10 years 11 months ago #227065 by nant
Please study chapter 17 of your CBSubs GPL 3.0 manual.

17 PayPal Business Account Overview

As the message states - your paypal account appears to not be properly configured.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn