[SOLVED] PayPal Pro - subscription not updating

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #227150 by srinsoftleaderclips
[SOLVED] PayPal Pro - subscription not updating was created by srinsoftleaderclips
Hello There,

I have configured Live PayPal pro account with Recurring payment and i created a Daily membership plan with auto recurring payment to "Yes" in CBSubs.

Initial Payment went fine when i register for Daily membership and also in PayPal merchant account two entry has been created like one is for profile creation and second is for payment completion

Payment successfully made on 13-May-2013 and next billing date was set 14-May-2013. Next day payment was done in paypal automatically, but it was not updated in the site. Finally, the user subscription for that particular user was expired.

IPN was not received from PayPal into the site, In the merchant account IPN sent with HTTP response 200 with transaction parameters. when i use resent IPN option from merchant account, again it shows the same like HTTP response 200 with transaction parameters.

Details

Joomla 2.5.4

CBSubs 3.0

Live Payment gateway PayPal Pro

SSL enabled to leaderclips.com

IPN url in merchant account settings: leaderclips.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=4&result=notify&format=raw

PDT enabled and url : leaderclips.com

NOTE: When i check IPN history it shows the IPN url as leaderclips.com.
see attached paypal_IPN_details.jpg

I wrote a code in /index.php to create a text file when IPN sends post data and text file also created in the root. If IPN URL is correct then why file has been created in root.

Question
1. Why PayPal IPN is not updating to the site?
2. Is IPN url provided in PayPal merchant account settings correct?

Thank you with anticipation
Guru
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #227188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal Pro - subscription not updating

1. Why PayPal IPN is not updating to the site?

Did you set the IPN URL after the payment was made? If you did then it's not going to work for existing subscriptions, but should work fine for all future new subscriptions.

2. Is IPN url provided in PayPal merchant account settings correct?

Yes.

Unfortunately PayPal Pro does not let me send the notify URL with the API call like PayPal Standard (really weird actually) so it is dependent on that parameter being correct.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #227220 by srinsoftleaderclips
Replied by srinsoftleaderclips on topic PayPal Pro - subscription not updating
Thanks for the response.

New transaction send IPN to the site and membership updated correctly

Thanks
Srinsoftleaderclips

10 years 10 months ago #227223 by nant
Replied by nant on topic PayPal Pro - subscription not updating

srinsoftleaderclips wrote: Thanks for the response.

New transaction send IPN to the site and membership updated correctly

Thanks
Srinsoftleaderclips

Great!

Glad everything is working again!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn