Workflow question

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #227206 by marse7
Workflow question was created by marse7
I'd like to create a subscription plan, have a user pay for it and then when paid, have the site return them to a form to fill out that can then be posted (w/approval.)

This is for paid job postings. Members can pay a fee to post jobs. The plan is setup but the site I inherited as webdev has a system by which the member is sent an email and they reply with a form. An admin then has to create the job posting article.

Is there a way to make it so (perhaps also using K2 with CB Subs) a form is presented after the payment that the member can then fill out. Potentially, also, an upload of say an image?

I know this is asking a lot but any information is appreciated. I will also recheck the (enormous) manual but I don't remember anything like that.

Thanks,
Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #227247 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Workflow question
There's no redirect feature after payment as CBSubs needs to land on its specific successful payment page. It's possible to add a URL to it though for them to click to go to whatever you're using for your Form (could be article submit page, could be RSForms form, etc..). You can add a URL to it using the Thank You text found on the Presentation tab of your plans and/or the thank you message language string found in your CBSubs language files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marse7

10 years 10 months ago #227252 by marse7
Replied by marse7 on topic Workflow question
Hmmm. Thanks - that's as I (unfortunately) suspected.

I'll look into the options you mentioned.

I appreciate the quick response.

Mark

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds