Email not sending from CBsubs for membership upgradde

10 years 11 months ago #227286 by srinsoftleaderclips
Email not sending from CBsubs for membership upgradde was created by srinsoftleaderclips
Hello,

If user register a free membership account then it sends an activation email, but when user upgrade the membership by paying through PayPal then CBSubs is not sending any mail to the user about their upgrade information and payment detail.

Even when user cancel their subscription then it is not sending any email that you have cancelled the subscription

Details

Joomla 2.5.4

CB 1.9

CBSubs 3.0

What would be the reason for not receiving email for the above scenarios ?

Is there any settings to send email for every time user activity with their account settings?

Thanks
In advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #227302 by krileon
CBSubs doesn't send any emails by default. PayPal always sends an email to the user about their purchase, but this is purely based off their own PayPal account settings. To configure CBSubs to send emails you need to configure them on the Presentation tab of your plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #227520 by srinsoftleaderclips
Replied by srinsoftleaderclips on topic Email not sending from CBsubs for membership upgradde
Thank you.

How can i set to send email if user cancel / upgrade their membership in presentation tab?

Is there any plugin to send or CBSubs addon which send email upon cancelling / upgrade membership?

If mail can be send by setting presentation plan then could you sens me any document for that?

10 years 11 months ago #227529 by erilam
Hello,

As Kyle said go to your presentation tab and you will find all email settings. And for documentation about CBsubs just go here : www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cat_view/118-cbsubs-gpl-download-area

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

10 years 11 months ago #227532 by srinsoftleaderclips
Replied by srinsoftleaderclips on topic Email not sending from CBsubs for membership upgradde
Thank you very much and now i received email for cancellation and for manual renewal. i hope this will also send email when auto renewal happens.

one more question.

Could user able to resubscribe or upgrade If they unsubscribed their membership?

If so, will they do it immediately or need to wait for some time?

Thank you

10 years 11 months ago #227533 by erilam

srinsoftleaderclips wrote: Thank you very much and now i received email for cancellation and for manual renewal. i hope this will also send email when auto renewal happens.

If you have set a text inside this email they will receive it for renewal too

srinsoftleaderclips wrote: Could user able to resubscribe or upgrade If they unsubscribed their membership?

They can do it if they clic on their tab profile

srinsoftleaderclips wrote: If so, will they do it immediately or need to wait for some time?

It depends on the params you have set in your plan

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn