[SOLVED] CB Subs Registration Problem

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #227349 by mccormackdave
[SOLVED] CB Subs Registration Problem was created by mccormackdave
A Problem with the registration Process.

When a user goes to the website and fills in the registration form but exits before paying and then later comes back they cannot.

This happens because their data is stored in the backend of the site as inactive user.
This means they cannot use their email address again and cannot login because their account is not activated.

I have been at a conference for last few days any many people came to my stall to register.
many had tried to register before but never paid and wanted to pay on the day but could not unless i manually activated them from the backend

How can i prevent user details being stored in the backend unless payment is recieved. or is there a simple solution to this?

Regards
Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #227470 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Registration Problem
Edit your plans and on the workflows tab set Confirmation and/or Approval to be Before Payment. By default this is always done After Payment. This way they'll be guaranteed confirmed/approved before paying.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #227479 by mccormackdave
Replied by mccormackdave on topic CB Subs Registration Problem
Worked a treat Thank you very much

Dave

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn