[#4040] confirm email and CIC gateway

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #227526 by erilam
Hello,

I'm using CBsubs 3.0.0 and CB 1.9 on Joomla 2.5.11. My settings were correct until last weeks but my client said me that for new registration the Pending Approval Email send a wrong link. I'm using the tag [CONFIRM] in CB configuration and this link is something like that :
http://mydomain.tld/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ciccreditmutuel/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=confirm&confirmcode=reg0b3f25c8ef953146ef83cd89b65ed2410487ea15&Itemid=296

Of course this link is a 404 if you clic on it.

I saw that in the bottom on this email I have the string : This email was generate by
http://mydomain.tld/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ciccreditmutuel

Usely on other sites I just have domainname.tld on this signature

Have an idea of what is to change on my configuration to have a correct email ?

Thx by advance for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #227527 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic confirm email and CIC gateway
I forgot the error message :

Not Found

The requested URL /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ciccreditmutuel). was not found on this server.

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 11 months ago #227559 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic confirm email and CIC gateway
Strange, it appends live_site. Please ensure live_site within configuration.php is blank. Alternatively you can build the confirm link manually using the below URL.
http://www.example.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=confirm&confirmcode=[cbactivation]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erilam

10 years 11 months ago #227597 by erilam
live_site was blank in the configuration file. I used the solution to build the link manualy and it work fine.
Thank you Kyle ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #227598 by erilam

erilam wrote: live_site was blank in the configuration file. I used the solution to build the link manualy and it work fine.
Thank you Kyle ;)

The sig is always wrong :
REMARQUE : Ce courriel a été généré automatiquement par Codever (http://www.domain.fr/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ciccreditmutuel).

Is there a way to change it ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 11 months ago #227599 by erilam
Hmmm, I try to subscribe with an offline payment (check) in order to see if the link in the sig is wrong but no email are send to user, even when I set the payment to payed...

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn