[#4040] confirm email and CIC gateway

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #227647 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic confirm email and CIC gateway
Ok, this looks like a bug in our notif.php. CIC doesn't allow us to append variables to the IPN URL so we added a file that handles the routing (notif.php) and includes index.php. The problem with this is Joomla is using notif.php directory instead of Joomla root for includes, etc.. I'm looking into this and will see if I can provide a fixed notif.php as was able to duplicate the issue locally.

Hmmm, I try to subscribe with an offline payment (check) in order to see if the link in the sig is wrong but no email are send to user, even when I set the payment to payed...

Lets try to address 1 issue at a time to avoid confusion. This issue won't affect other gateways. It's due to how the notifications are routed using out notif.php file and index.php is included, but uses _DIR_ define and due to this it's using the current location of the notif.php file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #227649 by krileon
Ok, believe this is completely fixed now. Replace the below file with the one attached (unzip then replace notif.php).

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ciccreditmutuel/notif.php

File Attachment:

File Name: 4040_notif...ched.zip
File Size:1 KB

Please test thoroughly when done replacing as confirmed locally when navigating directly to the URL live_site paths are working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

10 years 11 months ago #227687 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic confirm email and CIC gateway
Ok I replace the file and test a subscription, it works fine, the link in the sig is correct.

So I try to put the tag [CONFIRM] above the link you gave me and the tag is correct in the Pending Approval Email. All is correct now, thank you Kyle.

I guess there will be an upgrade of CBsubs for this file or should I keep it for replace in the next version ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 11 months ago #227699 by krileon
Awesome, thank you for confirming.

I guess there will be an upgrade of CBsubs for this file or should I keep it for replace in the next version ?

Just keep the file until next release where this should be fixed internally.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn